Monday 18 April 2011

Today was a good day.

Today was one of the best days I have had in such a long time. I felt like myself again. Its been too long. I think I am getting my head around things easier lately. saw my MIL today, she made her standard thoughtless comment or 3 and I laughed each off but still pulled her up on it(politely). Maybe I am winning the hormonal war or at least learning new battle plans that are less challenging to all.=oP. If anything today when she said what she said all I saw was a woman that just seems to be completely clueless when it comes to understanding something that she her self is not going through and it hit me, she has no imagination! How sad that must be to live through life and not see all the possibilities  flashing through your mind.


 Its not that she means to be callous, she honestly doesnt realize  that sometimes things she says hurt because she honestly cant imagine  what it would be like, so I decided today instead of getting upset at her and then stewing on it for days and making everyones lives  harder, its an opportunity to get closer to her and still be treated with respect and compassion. It may not work, but at the end of the day laughing it off is a hell of a lot less stressful than getting angry or crying. Who knows one day  she may become a kindrid spirit♥..


Ok so I am stretching lol, but I can imagine that possibility =o) 


Ok hippy new age moment over. I will leave you all while I go explore the cosmos a bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment