Thursday 3 March 2011

The First

Wow the first Blog. well I guess I should say a little about myself to start off. Ok I am a smidge under 40... just a smidge! love meeting new people in my search for kindred spirits. I have an opinion on almost everything and not afraid to  share it ( I am a female after all).
I am mostly a positive thinker and generally  like to get along with everyone. Over the years I have found some people just don't gel. doesnt make them bad people just makes them oil to my water.
I dont like when people are liars, cheaters or people that are disrespectful to either them self or to others.


Other than that I have an odd sense of humour. I am a little bit quirky, with a mixture of old fashioned and young at heart. I have been honoured to be in the small list of ovarian cancer survivors, learning to deal with the indignity of menopause in my 30's whilst keeping my head above water in a male infested house and all the time keeping a sense of humour=o)


When it comes to entertainment in movies I absolutely love my sci-fis. Only type  of romance I prefer are actions! 
T.V. I just love all things Stargate, start trek or NCIS. 
With Music,  I guess you could say I am eclectic in my loves. You will find  anything from Michael Bubble', to Josh Turner , Jack Johnson and Pink in my faves playlist.


Tried Blogging in the past and  never really found my style, so plan on keeping it Light, fresh and full of my never ending opinions. Mostly it will be full of laughs about the nutty goings on around this place filled with testosterone and Rampant teen hormones. Here I can celebrate life in all its glory, humour and embarrassments  =o)

2 comments:

  1. Love your bio. I always count #1 Hubby as an extra child too - plus my perpetually single older brother who lives next door.

    Since you call yourself The Caring Cleaner, I think you should prove it. My house is readily available for you to care and clean. No? Figured it worth a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rofl Thanks for that and i will get right onto your place, right after I pull my finger out and get stuck into mine. Its a bit like a mechanic having the old clunker of a car. By the time I get home from making other peoples homes sparkle I look at mine and think, tomorrow is soon enough lol.
    I have had 2 weeks off actually and in that time i seem less organized than normal. next week I will get back to it.
    I have a few of Hubbies mates always seem to be single,,, right around dinner time=o) Still its nice to feel needed. even if I spend half my time either telling the grown up boys off and letting them know why their comment managed to infuriate yet another female or explaining to the junior males of the house contrary to popular belief, their bedroom floor is not the designated washing basket =o)

    ReplyDelete