Friday 4 March 2011

Great start to the long weekend

Well Who knew I would be getting a chance to try out  my blog again so soon!

Hubby came home  from a hectic day before the Labour Day long weekend.  I am far from impressed this morning he had an accident at work and sustained a head injury. He carried on working  even though he was suffering a massive head ache, nausea not to mention super sleepy. And then drove home! seriously  do I have to say it... MEN!
he has put himself off to bed which  speaks volumes to me. The thing is  with a son that suffers from serious  pressure on the brain issues you would think he would be a bit more careful about this wouldnt you??? We know only too well just how quickly things can go wrong with  bleeds in the brain or pressure on the brain yet  didnt let me know till he got home.  tomorrow when headache is gone he is soo  in trouble.

Because he is boss he pulled rank  when they wanted to take him to the hospital but I still cant believe  no one thought to ring me to  pull rank yet again.

I'll say it again...MEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment